Last Updated: July 27, 2020
We collect the information you provide to process orders placed and, if you elected our mailing list, to send periodic updates about our company. However, we do NOT share or sell any of your information—ever. Should you wish to unsubscribe or have other concerns about your information, please email us at: email@example.com.
In order to process your orders and enhance your shopping experience on Shoprandomcatch,com, we collect and store your personal information when you make a purchase, including your billing address and shipping address. We do NOT store credit card information.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.